It’s the biggest day of the year for football fans…the SUPER BOWL!!! What better way to cheer on your team than throwing a Super Bowl party? Regardless of what team you’re cheering for you can still make sure to GO GREEN for the big game!
- Bite sized or finger foods eliminate the need for plastic ware.
- If plastic ware is used, make sure it, along with any other recyclable goods, are put in separate containers to be recycled.
- Using real dishes may take a little more clean-up than disposable items but it will save you money and keep disposable items out of landfills.
- Buy in bulk. Items bought in bulk use less material than items bought individually.
- Have options for trash and recyclables. Clearly label these for your guests.
These are just a few Green tips on how to keep your Super Bowl party a GREEN party!!
So who are you rooting for this Sunday?