Our Corporate office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Accounting Associate.
**Closing date for this job is Monday, August 27, 2012**
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
· Inputs data into appropriate systems with high degree of accuracy.
· Computes sales and production commissions.
· Performs general accounting functions as assigned.
· Maintains spreadsheets and databases as required.
· Performs other projects as directed.
· Stable work history.
· Self motivated.
· Critical thinking.
· Problem solving skills.
· Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
· 3 to 4 years of experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
· Minimum Associates degree or two years of post high school required.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.