Our Alpharetta Service Center is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Administrative Associate.
**Closing date for this job is Wednesday, October 29, 2014**
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
· Schedule Technicians.
· Interface with customers on a daily basis, answering inquiries and resolving problems.
· Inbound telemarketing – selling pest services.
· Prepares orders and other paperwork.
· General office duties as assigned.
· Self motivated.
· Customer service skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
· 1 to 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
· High School diploma required. Associates degree or two years of post high school preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.