Our corporate office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Administrative Associate for the Marketing Department
**Closing date for this job will be Tuesday, August 6, 2013**
- Develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
- Provide administrative support to the marketing department.
- Perform duties as assigned to assist with marketing initiatives.
- Assist with the tracking and reporting of various marketing activities.
- Handle branch orders (order forms, uniforms, etc).
- Copywriting and proofing.
- Prepares orders and other paperwork.
- General administrative office duties as assigned.
- Self motivated with ability to work independently.
- Superb organizational skills with attention to detail. Able to do things accurately and efficiently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to attend to multiple requests simultaneously and work in dead line driven environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Exceptional computer literacy specifically with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Adobe.
- 2 to 4 years related experience.
- Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
- Associate degree or two years college or technical school.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity