Our Corporate office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Administrative Associate for the sales support team.
**Closing date for this job is Tuesday, July 2, 2013**
- Provides interface with internal and external customers on a daily basis, answering inquiries and resolving problems.
- Prepares customer correspondence.
- Manage orders and other paperwork.
- Produces reports as requested.
- paperwork for key termite and pest control accounts
- W-9 request process
- third party insurance monitoring process
- development of Power Point Presentations for sales meetings, sales training, customer service training, etc.
- details for sales team meetings and outings.
- process between strategic alliances (home inspectors, real estate agents, property managers, HVAC companies, etc.) and Northwest
- transmission of information between parties.
- Payment process
- Nurturing of relationships between Northwest and strategic alliances.
- development of new strategic alliance
- Assist in the Termite Annual Renewal and Repumps process.
- Assist in the budgeting for sales plans and reporting of sales and production numbers.
- General office duties as assigned.
- Self motivated.
- Customer service skills.
- Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Associates degree or two years of post high school preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.