Our Call Center Department at our Corporate Office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Call Center Associate.
· Sell additional services. This includes NorPest Green, NorPest, Mosquito Reduction, Fireant Control, and Carpenter Bee Protection.
· Call Warranty Activation Card Customers. Explain the warranties to these new homeowners of pretreated new construction and sell additional services.
· Receive inbound questions / concerns from customers / prospects via telephone and via e-mail. Research these questions / concerns, resolve issues, and provide closure for customers. Calm and defuse angry customers.
· Efficiently escalate appropriate inquiries or problems to managers.
· Manage accounts. This may include Customers, Home Inspectors, Realtors, etc.
· Perform special projects. This could include: warm calling pest customers without termite to set up inspections for our inspectors, warm calling termite customers without pest to sell pest control, warm calling 90 day termite letters to set up inspections for our inspectors, performing quality control calls. Other projects will arise as opportunities for Northwest to grow.
· 2 -3 years call center experience.
· Stable work history.
· Self motivated.
· Customer service skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Be able to pass a background check including and drug screen.
· 1 to 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
· High School diploma required. Associates degree or two years of post high school preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.