Our corporate office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Collections Associate.
**Closing date for this job is Wednesday, March 12, 2014**
· Outbound calling customers with delinquent accounts.
· Prepare and process collection letters.
· Trace customers using tools such as LexisNexis.
· Maintain spreadsheets and databases as required.
· Handle inbound calls & process payments.
. Prepare company wide statements.
. General filing and office duties as assigned.
· Self motivated.
· Customer service skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· 3-5 years of collections experience.
· 3-5 years of experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) with at least Intermediate mastery
· Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
· 1 to 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
· Business fluency in Spanish a plus.
· Associates degree or higher preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.