Our Commercial Pest Department is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Commercial Account Executive.
***Closing date for this job will be Friday, March 20, 2015***
· Reflects the Northwest Way
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customer’s for Life.”
· Create sales leads for commercial pest management (cold calls included).
· Sells all commercial Northwest services.
· Provides excellent customer service.
· Reads, analyzes and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
· Writes information and responds to questions from managers and customers.
· Works with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
· Applies concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
· Solves practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Communicates value of service to customer and to “close the deal.”