Our corporate office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Data Entry Associate I.
**Closing date for this job is Friday, August 9, 2013**
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
· Data entry for sales and production, verifying data for accuracy and completeness.
· Payment application and balance verification.
· Maintain spreadsheets and databases as required.
· Perform other projects as directed.
· Stable work history.
· Self motivated.
· Strong math skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
· 1 to 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
· High School diploma required. Associates degree or two years of post high school preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.