Our Lawn Care Service Center is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Lawn Care Technician in Lawrenceville, GA.
**Closing date for this job will be Tuesday, April 15, 2014**
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
· Applies appropriate chemical solutions green solutions, fertilizers to lawn and landscape, meeting company and state regulations.
· Diagnose and correct lawn and landscaping problems for customers.
· Fulfill orders and complete all production, sales and procedural paperwork.
· Communicates with office personnel, sales team members, fellow technicians, and management to ensure top quality customer service.
· Educates customers and prospects on all Northwest services.
· Provides all Northwest services to customers, ensuring that the highest standards are met.
· Sells all Northwest services to new and existing customers through up-selling, contacts and other sources.
· Safely operates and maintains company equipment, including company vehicle.
· Stable work history
· Previous lawn care experience.
· Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
· Customer service skills.
· Good communicator.
· Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds and manage the operation of hoses and other equipment essential to the job.
· High school diploma and/or post secondary education.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.