Our corporate office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Marketing Associate
**Closing date for this job will be Monday, October 21, 2013**
Are you creative? Passionate? An outside the box thinker? If so, Northwest Exterminating is looking for you! This position is responsible for helping build brand awareness for Northwest Exterminating. It also supports and drives execution of marketing communication programs, social media, advertising, marketing campaigns, event planning and leaf generation activities. The incumbent will work independently as well as contribute to team projects and campaigns and will work closely with other departments to develop and maintain a target account list and will align resources to successfully acquire key prospects.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
- Assist with the creation, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the production and distribution of newsletters and direct mailings.
- Participate in tradeshow planning and in the development of new lead strategies.
- Participate in the development and execution of social media initiatives, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc
- Assist with marketing and business development copywriting.
- Assist with tracking and reporting industry trends.
- Perform duties as assigned to assist with the brand management and marketing of Northwest Exterminating.
- Support all efforts to drive brand awareness.
- Assist with the tracking and reporting of various marketing activities.
- Two to four years related experience.
- Coordinating and executing traditional and new media-based marketing programs including e-mail campaigns, social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc), direct mail campaigns, webcasts, and other lead generation vehicles.
- Strong initiative to drive business objectives.
- Knowledge of marketing communication concepts and building brand awareness in the marketplace.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Superb organizational skills with attention to detail. Able to do things accurately and efficiently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to attend to multiple requests simultaneously and work in a dead line driven environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
- Associates degree or two years college or technical school.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.