Northwest is looking for a new Office Manager for the LaGrange/Columbus Service Centers
**Closing date for this job will be Wednesday, February 6, 2013**
**Internal Candidates Only**
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
· Supervises office staff and office procedures at both branches.
· Administers payroll processes for both branches.
· Manages Sales Tracking system data entry for both branches
· Handles customer complaint escalations for both branches.
· Produces both branches financial/production reports for headquarters staff.
· Manages both branches accounts payables/purchase orders.
· Manages both branches collections – credit and cancels accounts.
· Participates in both branches office staffing process with HR and Service Center Operations Manager.
· 3 to 5 years of general office experience.
· 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience.
· Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
· Excellent computer knowledge & understanding of MS Office, specifically, Excel & Word.
· Customer Service Skills
· Act as a role model by adhering to high standards of behavior and trustworthiness.
· Two years of post high school. BA Degree preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.