Our Stockbridge Service Center is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Office Manager.
***Closing date for this job will be Friday, June 26, 2015***
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customer’s for Life.”
• Supervises office and office procedures
• Administers payroll processes for the branch.
• Manages Sales Tracking system data entry for the branch
• Handles customer complaint escalations for the branch.
• Produces branch financial/production reports for headquarters staff.
• Manages branch accounts payables/purchase orders.
• Manages branch collections – credits and cancels accounts.
• Participates in branch office staffing process with HR and Service Center Operations Manager.
• 3 to 5 years of general office experience.
• 3 to 5 years of customer relations/interface experience.
• 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience.
• Excellent computer knowledge & understanding of MS Office, specifically, Excel & Word.
• Act as a role model by adhering to high standards of behavior and trustworthiness.
• Be able to pass a background check including a drug screen.
• Two years of post high school. BA degree preferred.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.