Our Alpharetta Service Center is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Outside Sales Professional.
Join the team that creates healthier living and working environments for homes and businesses. We believe in providing a balance which leads to a happy and healthy lifestyle for our teammates and their families. Founded in 1951, Northwest has been family owned and operated with a focus on creating extraordinary experiences to enhance the lives of our customers and teammates. As the 19th largest pest management firm and the nation’s leader in green solutions, we reward our teammates with the industry’s best compensation and benefits. With more than 20 years of consecutive growth, we are excited to offer a broad range of career opportunities while investing in your personal and professional development.
Northwest is in the business of providing an extraordinary level of service to our customers. We are passionate about serving people and protecting their homes and businesses. We just happen to control pests. It is projected that the pest management industry will far outpace other service industries for at least the next ten years. If you care about service the way we do, we would like to talk to you about joining our team and building a career in our recession resistant industry.
**Closing date for this job will be Monday, December 14, 2015**
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
• Sells Northwest services.
• Completes termite, pest control, and lawn care inspections for prospective customers.
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Generates sales leads (cold calls included).
• Reads, analyzes and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
• Writes information and responds to questions from managers and customers
• Solves practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Communicates value of service to customer and to convert prospects to customers.