Our Alpharetta Service Center is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Outside Sales Professional.
**Closing date for this job will be Wednesday, June 3, 2015**
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
• Sells Northwest services.
• Completes termite, pest control, and lawn care inspections for prospective customers.
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Generates sales leads (cold calls included).
• Reads, analyzes and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
• Writes information and responds to questions from managers and customers
• Solves practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Communicates value of service to customer and to convert prospects to customers.
• One or two years related experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
• Good communicator.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Sales oriented
• Excellent computer knowledge & understanding of MS Office, specifically, Excel & Word
• Proven critical thinking and time management skills
• Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen
• Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school required. BA from a four year college or university preferred.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.