Our Lawrenceville Service Center is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Termite Technician.
***Closing date for this job will be Wednesday, June 3, 2015***
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
• Sells all Northwest services except wildlife control.
• Completes termite inspections for prospective customers and provides quotes for pest control.
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Generates sales leads for pest control and termite treatments (cold calls included).
• Reads, analyzes and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations
• Writes information and responds to questions from managers and customers.
• Works with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
• Applies concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
• Solves practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Communicates value of service to customer and to “close the deal.”
• One or two years related experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
• Good communicator.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Sales oriented
• Excellent computer knowledge & understanding of MS Office, specifically, Excel & Word
• Proven critical thinking and time management skills
• Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen
• Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school required. BA from a four year college or university preferred.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.