Our Nashville Service Center in Murfreesboro, TN is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Outside Sales Professional.
**Closing date for this job will be Monday, February 9, 2015**
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
- Sells all Northwest wildlife services.
- Completes termite, pest control, and lawn care inspections for prospective customers.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Generates sales leads (cold calls included).
- Effectively communicates face to face, via phone, and via e-mail.
- Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Communicates value of service to customer and to convert prospects to customers.
- One or two years related experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
- Good communicator.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sales oriented
- Excellent computer knowledge & understanding of MS Office, specifically, Excel & Word
- Proven critical thinking and time management skills
- Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school required. BA from a four year college or university preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest is an equal employment opportunity