Our Wildlife Department in Smyrna is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Outside Sales Professional.
***Closing date for this job will be Thursday, July 30, 2015***
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customer’s for Life.”
• Sells all Northwest wildlife services.
• Completes wildlife inspections for prospective customers and provides quotes for wildlife control.
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Effectively communicates face to face, via phone, and via email.
• Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Communicates value of service to customer and to convert prospects to customers.