Northwest is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Residential Field Sales Trainer.
**Closing date for this job will be Tuesday, September 3, 2013**
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
- Trains new and current Salespeople while working as a Salesperson in a modified sales territory.
- Trains Salespeople; in his / her territory as well as new and current Salespeople in their current territories.
- Works with the Service Center Managers and Leader of Sales on training and coaching of Salespeople.
- Sells all Northwest services with the exceptions wildlife control and lawn care.
- Completes thorough home (based on the services we offer) inspections for prospective customers and sells services based on inspections.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Self generates sales leads.
- Five years in sales and inspections preferred.
- History of training Salespeople and Technicians on principles of sales and inspections.
- Strong desire to develop others.
- Ability to effectively teach and convey information.
- Acts with integrity.
- Great communicator.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sales oriented
- Computer knowledge & understanding of MS Outlook, MS Word, Serv Suite and NW Web Portal.
- Proven critical thinking and time management skills
- Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen
- Associates degree (AA) or higher preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.