- Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
- Sells all Northwest services except wildlife control.
- Completes termite inspections for prospective customers and provides quotes for pest control.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Generates sales leads for pest control and termite treatments (cold calls included).
- Reads, analyzes and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations
- Writes information and responds to questions from managers and customers.
- Works with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Applies concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Solves practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Communicates value of service to customer and to “close the deal.”
- One or two years related experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
- Good communicator.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sales oriented
- Excellent computer knowledge & understanding of MS Office, specifically, Excel & Word
- Proven critical thinking and time management skills
- Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school required. BA from a four year college or university preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.