Our Commercial Pest Service Center in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Route Support Specialist.
**Closing date for this job will be Thursday, January 24, 2013**
**Internal Candidates Only **
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
- Communicates with office personnel, sales team members, fellow technicians, and management to ensure top quality customer service.
- Educates customers and prospects on all Northwest services.
- Provides all Northwest services to customers, ensuring that the highest standards are met.
- Sells all Northwest services and reaches or exceeds monthly sales goals assigned by manager.
- Applies appropriate products to labels standards.
- Safely operates company equipment, including company vehicle.
- Handles sensitive commercial accounts.
- Properly and effectively operates commercial pest management equipment.
- Trains existing and new commercial pest service representatives on proper and innovative techniques.
- Continually displays motivation to build knowledge in all aspects of the commercial pest management industry.
- Committted to the Northwest Way.
- Five years minimum experience as a Pest Management Service Representative.
- Ability to properly use commercial pest equipment.
- Knowledge of treatment techniques for sensitive accounts, i.e. hospitals, schools and kitchens.
- Previous experience in a training role.
- Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
- Good communicator.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Clean driving record.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.