Our Chattanooga Service Center in Hixson, TN is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Service Center Manager.
**Closing date for this job will be Monday, July 2, 2012**
**Must be willing to relocate to Chattanooga**
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
- Plan direct and coordinate operations of a service center.
- Administer and communicate corporate written and oral policies and procedures.
- Monitor service center budget.
- Manage service center to meet goals and objectives.
- Trains, coaches and develops technicians, inspectors, helpers and office managers.
- Provide continual feedback and performance evaluations for technicians, inspector, helpers and office managers.
- Control and maintain service center equipment, supplies, computers, vehicles, materials and chemicals.
- Safely operates company equipment, including company vehicle.
- Contribute to the customer base growth and retention.
- Assist team of technicians on difficult assignments.
- Assessment of customer pest control needs and delivery of service to customers’ residential or business locations.
- Sales of all Northwest Services including wildlife control and lawn care, so that revenue goals are met.
- Universal sales and services.
- Completion of termite inspections for prospective customers.
- Is able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Is able to communicate the value of the service to the customer and to “close the deal.”
- Educate customers on pest control methods and procedures.
- Development of lasting customer relationships based on excellent service and ethical business practice.
- One to two years industry experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Stable work history.
- 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
- Good communicator.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sales oriented
- Excellent computer knowledge & understanding of MS Office, specifically, Excel & Word
- Proven critical thinking and time management skills
- Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
- Act as a role model by adhering to high standards of behavior and trustworthiness.
- Must be able to obtain an operators license.
- BA Degree preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.