Northwest is looking for a person to fill the position of Wildlife Sales Trainer.
**Closing date for this job will be Tuesday, September 18, 2012**
- Along with selling Northwest services, trains new and current Wildlife Sales teammates plus other approved Wildlife Sales Specialists.
- Training will take place in the Trainer’s territory as well as in the territories of his/her trainees.
- Works with the Wildlife Service Center Manager and Leader of Sales on training and coaching.
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
- Sells all Northwest services.
- Completes thorough inspections for prospects and customers and provides and sells services based on inspections.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Self generates leads
- Five years in sales and inspections preferred.
- History of training Sales Professionals and Service Professionals on principles of sales and inspections.
- Strong desire to develop others.
- Ability to effectively train, teach and coach others.
- Acts with integrity.
- Great communicator.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sales oriented
- Proficient with applicable technology; Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, ServSuite, Northwest Web Portal, iPad and iPad applications.
- Proven critical thinking and time management skills
- Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.