Our Wildlife Service Center, located in Smyrna, is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Wildlife Technician Helper.
**Closing date for this job will be Monday, January 27, 2014**
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
- Communicates with office personnel, sales team members, fellow technicians, and management to ensure top quality customer service.
- Provide world class level of customer service.
- Assist technicians with home inspection for termites, rodents and other pests.
- Assist in the application of appropriate chemical solutions, “green” solutions, toxic gasses or other pesticides solutions to rid premises of pests.
- Stable work history
- Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
- Good communicator.
- Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
- High school diploma and/or post secondary education.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.