Our Wildlife Service Center, located in Smyrna, is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Wildlife Technician.
**Closing date for this job will be Wednesday, December 17, 2014**
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
- Communicates with office personnel, sales team members, fellow technicians, and management to ensure top quality customer service.
- Educates customers and prospects on Wildlife services.
- Installation of T.A.P insulation. Must be able to move around in attics or confined spaces.
- Provide services to customers, ensuring that the highest standards are met.
- Insulation and stucco installation.
- Sells wildlife services and reaches or exceeds monthly sales goals assigned by manager.
- Applies appropriate products to labels standards.
- Safely operates company equipment, including company vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- On-Job-Training for pest and wildlife control.
- Stable work history
- Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
- Good communicator.
- Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
- Customer service skills.
- High school diploma and/or post secondary education.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.