Our Wildlife Service Center, located in Smyrna, is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Wildlife/Insulation Helper.
**Closing date for this job will be Wednesday, April 25, 2012**
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
· Communicates with office personnel, sales team members, fellow technicians, and management to ensure top quality customer service.
· Provide world class level of customer service.
· Assist technicians with home inspection for termites, rodents and other pests.
· Assist in the application of appropriate chemical solutions, “green” solutions, toxic gasses or other pesticides solutions to rid premises of pests.
· Responsible for making certain that the job site is in order after the job is completed. this entails picking up the grounds and ensuring that all materials and tools are returned to the truck and returned to the office.
· Stable work history
· Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
· Good communicator.
· Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
· Customer Service skills.
· High school diploma and/or post secondary education.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.