Northwest’s corporate office in Marietta is seeking an enthusiastic new team member to fill the position of Part-Time Human Resources Administrative Associate.
**Closing date for this job is Wednesday, April 16, 2014**
• Enters benefit enrollments, terminations and changes into the appropriate vendor systems assuring proper employee coverage and company invoicing.
• Provides administrative support for on-boarding process, updating and preparing new hire and benefit packets.
• Prepares and updates all personnel files ensuring that all documents are properly filed. Closes files when employee terminates employment Conducts all new hire on-boarding initiatives.
• Produces supervisory reports as requested, including but not limited to OSHA reports and training reports.
• Provides administrative support for the company’s Drug Free Workplace program.
• Performs other duties to support the efficient functioning of the HR team as requested.
• Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Excellent organization and planning skills
• Possesses strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality while handling personnel information.
• Ability to work well independently.
• Be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
• 2 to 3 years of experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
• High School diploma required. College degree completed or in progress preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.