Northwest Heating and Cooling, a Division of Northwest Exterminating, is seeking an enthusiastic new team member to fill the position of Administrative Assistant at our Corporate Office in Marietta.
**Closing date for this job is Tuesday, July 22, 2014**
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
· Administers payroll processes for the branch.
· Manages Sales Tracking system data entry for the branch.
· Handles customer complaint escalations for the branch.
· Produces branch financial/production reports for headquarters staff.
· Manages branch accounts payables/purchase orders.
· Prepares Manages branch collections – credits and cancels accounts.
· Participates in branch office staffing process with HR and Service Center Operations Manager.
· 3 to 5 years of general office experience.
· 3 to 5 years of customer relations/interface experience.
· Excellent computer knowledge & understanding of MS Office, specifically, Excel & Word.
· Act as a role model by adhering to high standards of behavior and trustworthiness.
· Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
· Two years of post high school. BA degree preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.