Northwest Heating and Cooling, a Division of Northwest Exterminating, is looking for a new team member to fill the position of HVAC Technician at our Corporate Office in Marietta.
**Closing date for this job will be Tuesday, July 22, 2014**
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create Customers for Life.
· Maintenance, repair and installation of HVAC systems and equipment.
· Providing outstanding customer service.
· Identifying and recommending to customers any additional work to be performed.
· Meeting company productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction standards.
· Provides all pest control services to customers, ensuring that the highest standards are met.
· Completing required paperwork accurately and within required time frames.
· Maintaining company issued vehicle, tools and equipment.
· Always performing with Integrity.
· Multiple years of HVAC Service experience.
· Outstanding Customer service skills.
· Strong computer skills.
· Commitment to performing high quality work.
· Willingness to work flexible hours.
· Outstanding references, clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
· High school diploma.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.