Termite Control with Sentricon Always Active
Fill out the form on this page to receive a Free Estimate and $50 off your Sentricon termite treatment*.
A Northwest specialist will contact you to schedule a free termite inspection and estimate for treatment.
Termites cause billions of dollars of damage to homes around the U.S. each year. They’re especially prevalent and destructive in the South, and most commonly seen swarming with the first signs of warm weather in Spring.
Don’t let termites destroy your most valuable asset. We’ll protect your home with our first choice for termite protection, the Sentricon Always Active baiting system.
The Sentricon System with Always Active is the effective, environmentally responsible way to protect your home from termites. Always Active offers continuous property protection from the termite colony – not just the individual termite. The Sentricon System uses only a few grams of active ingredient to eliminate termite colonies. This active ingredient is contained in the bait of the Sentricon stations, where it poses no hazard to groundwater, and has no label restrictions for use around wells and cisterns. Among its green credentials is this: The Sentricon System was registered under the Reduced Risk Pesticide Initiative of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and it is the only termite control product ever to receive the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award.
How It Works:
As part of a service contract, Northwest Exterminating…
- Inspects the property for signs of termites.
- Places Sentricon stations containing Recruit® HD termite bait in the soil around the home.
- Once termites enter the station, the Recruit HD termite bait is immediately available to start working – 24/7 coverage, 365 days a year…it’s always working to protect your home from termites and damage.
- Continues monitoring Sentricon stations as needed to protect against future invasion.
- Performs annual interior home inspection for termites AND pests at no additional charge
- Provides a Lifetime Termite Warranty with every installation of The Sentricon System with Always Active.
Sentricon is the most studied pest control product on the market and works on all types of termites. With over 3 years of internal testing and over 8 years by Dow AgroSciences, Northwest confidently stands behind Sentricon Always Active as our preferred choice for termite protection.
*Offer only valid on new service. Cannot be combined with other offers. Restrictions apply.