Our Corporate office in Marietta is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Training Cirriculum Associate.
This position is responsible for developing and creating the materials Northwest Exterminating will use to train its team members. The incumbent will work independently and collaboratively with other team members.
· Develop, maintain and strenghten relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
· Develop, maintain, and update training presentations, classes, and events for both new team members and continuing education.
· Assist with the creation, and analysis of training events.
· Assist with the production and distribution of the Northwest Training Manual.
· Assist in Wildlife and Lawn Care training development.
· Researches and collect technical information.
· Stable work history.
· No industry specific experience required.
· Self motivated and the ability to work independently.
· Superb organizational skills with attention to detail. Able to do things accurately and efficiently.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Quick learner.
· Ability to attend to multiple requests simultaneously and work in a dead line driven environment.
· Proven ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
· Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
· Four year college or university degree with secondary education credentials preferred.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.