Our Wildlife Service Center, located in Smyrna, is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Technician Helper.
**Closing date for this job will be Friday, March 20, 2015**
- Reflects the Northwest Way.
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customers for Life.”
- Communicates with office personnel, sales team members, fellow technicians, and management to ensure top quality customer service.
- Provides world class level of customer service.
- Assist technicians with wildlife services and T.A.P. insulation. Must be able to move around in attics and confined spaces.
- Applies appropriate products to label standards.
- Stable work history
- Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
- Good communicator.
- Be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
- High school diploma and/or post secondary education.
Managers will contact applicants they wish to interview.
Status on postings will be sent to applicant’s email.
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please complete our Online Job Application.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.