Our Wildlife Department in Smyrna is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Outside Sales Professional.
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customer’s for Life.”
• Sells all Northwest wildlife services.
• Completes wildlife inspections for prospective customers and provides quotes for wildlife control.
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Effectively communicates face to face, via phone, and via email.
• Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Communicates value of service to customer and to convert prospects to customers.
• One or two years related experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
• Good communicator.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Sales oriented
• Excellent computer knowledge & understanding of MS Office, specifically, Excel & Word
• Proven critical thinking and time management skills
• Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen
• Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school required. BA from a four year college or university preferred.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.