Our Wildlife Service Center in Smyrna is looking for a new team member to fill the position of Wildlife Technician.
• Reflects the Northwest Way.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers to create “Customer’s for Life.”
• Communicates with office personnel, sales team members, fellow technicians, and management to ensure top quality customer service.
• Educates customers and prospects on wildlife services.
• Installation of insulation. Must be able to move around in attics or confined spaces.
• Provides services to customers, ensuring that the highest standards are met.
• Sells wildlife services and reaches or exceeds monthly sales goals assigned by manager.
• Applies appropriate products to labels standards.
• Safely operates company equipment, including company vehicle.
• Other duties as assigned.
• On-Job-Training for pest and wildlife control.
• Stable work history
• Acts with integrity by keeping commitments.
• Good communicator.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including drug screen.
• High school diploma and/or post-secondary education.
Northwest Exterminating is an equal employment opportunity.