Pests in your house? Call the Mouse! 888-466-7849…or fill out the Free Inspection form and a customer service specialist will contact you.
Join the Green Elite! Bundle Green Services, including NorPest Green Pest Control, and save. Find out more on our Green Elite Program.
Northwest Exterminating has been serving the Atlanta area with innovative, effective home pest control solutions for over 60 years. We know bugs.
In addition to the annoyance bugs bring, there are also health concerns associated with pests. Your family’s health is your number one priority. It’s ours too.
For pest control, the solution is simple: NorPest Green…Pest Control the way Nature Intended. Trust the Mouse to Protect Your House.
NorPest Green was developed exclusively by Northwest Exterminating to get rid of pests while maintaining the lowest environmental impact possible. We know how important protecting the health of your family (pets included!) and the environment is…now you can do both with our environmentally friendly pest control solution.
NorPest Green is a customized program that utilizes only the most innovative and advanced products and equipment available. Our products’ active ingredients are derived from flowers, plants, and natural elements from the earth. No harsh chemicals. And just as effective as traditional pest control.
In addition, every NorPest Green pest control service consists of a five-step integrated pest management (IPM) process.
- Protection Plan Startup - Your pest control specialist will design and execute a thorough interior and exterior startup plan customized for your home based on the inspection, identification of pest threats, and preventative recommendations.
- Professional Inspection - Your pest control specialist will perform initial and routine home inspections for current pest issues, conditions conducive to pest infestations, and possible entry points that may contribute to future pest problems.
- Positive Identification - Target pests will be properly identified by your pest control specialist. This will ensure that your home receives the appropriate plan related to product selection and areas to be treated.
- Perimeter Protection - Your pest control specialist will perform ongoing treatments around the outside perimeter of your home. This will provide you with long-term preventative pest control protection.
- Proactive Communication & Recommendations - Your pest control specialist will communicate with you personally and with detailed reports. The reports will precisely convey the targeted pests, conducive conditions, areas treated, and specific product usage.
Cost of Professional Pest Control
Because NorPest Green is a unique, customized pest control service, prices vary based on your specific needs and pest issues. That’s why we offer free, no obligation inspections. If you’re not experiencing specific pest problems and would like preventative treatments, one of our customer service specialists can assist you with a price over the phone. Fill out the Free Inspection form or call us today at 888-466-7849 to start eliminating pests now!
Ongoing Service and Protection
While one treatment may eliminate current pest issues, we recommend ongoing service to prevent future pest problems. NorPest Green quarterly visits, once every three months, will ensure your home and family are protected from pests year round.
Common Household Pests – Guaranteed Protection with NorPest Green
Tell us what you think about our Pest Control Services!
Thank you very much for exterminating the ants that invaded our home. So far we have not seen anymore inside our house. Thank God and thank you. You will always be highly recommended by us.
We have been very pleased with Northwest and Scott Pruitt. Scott does a thorough job with maintaining the Sentricon system and he has been on time for any appointment. He is dependable, thorough, meticulous & courteous. I appreciated his knowledge, explanations, tips & recommendations. Great employee. Great service.
Got it goin' on
Ever since Ross started on my 1885 house, I've been completely bug free. Ross Rocks!
I received pest control services from your company March 7th 2013. I am very pleased with the level of services I received from your Service Representatives Zach Horn and Andrew Carlyle. Their performance was exceptional and I am looking forward to your company's effective and efficient services in the future. Thank you!
Jim came to our house to do the green service. He was courteous . He knew his job & did what he had to do.
Eli has been coming to my home for many years. not only does he do a terrific job, but he always takes the time to talk with me about any problems I may be having. He is most certainlty an asset to your company
Mike always does an AMAZING job and takes the time to really listen to our pest concerns. Very happy with our service.