Pests in your house? Call the Mouse! (866) 616-0862
Is Your Family at Risk?
Bugs aren’t just gross and annoying. They can pose a potential threat to your family’s health. According to the EPA, pests such as insects and rodents can spread deadly diseases and create multiple health issues.
- West Nile Virus, Encephalitis, dog heartworm – mosquitoes
- Lyme disease – ticks
- Rabies – rodents
- Allergies & Asthma – cockroaches
- Food Contamination – cockroaches, mice/rats
- Salmonella – cockroaches, house flies
- Skin irritation and rashes – lice, fleas, bed bugs, mites
- Venomous bites & stings (that can be accompanied by severe or life threatening reactions) – black widow, brown recluse, scorpion, snakes
- Painful stings (that can be accompanied by severe or life threatening reactions) – fire ants, yellowjackets, hornets, wasps
The best way to keep your family safe from pests is ongoing, preventative pest control
. In addition to professional pest control, there are several things you can do at home to help prevent pests.
- Take trash out regularly
- Make sure food items are in sealed containers
- Do not leave pet food and water sitting out
- Eliminate any water sources in and around your home (fix leaking faucets, empty plant trays, clean gutters, empty buckets/containers, remove litter from yard, remove bird baths/fountains/child pools, etc.)
- Seal any cracks or crevices (baseboards, cabinets, doors, around plumbing pipes, etc.)
- Use yellow GE “bug lights” outdoors
- Check window screens for holes/tears and replace if needed
Trust your home to experienced professionals and eliminate pests today. Call us at 888-466-7849 to schedule your FREE, no obligation pest inspection OR fill out the Free Inspection form and one of our customer service specialists will contact you. Trust the Mouse to Protect your House.
Identify Your Pest
Read Related Pest Control Articles