Each week, Northwest Exterminating, sends out a customer satisfaction survey to customers who have recently had a new service performed at their home or business. Customers are encouraged to comment on the service they received from the initial phone conversation to the effectiveness of the service.
We take these comments very seriously and use them as a reference on what we are doing well and what we can improve on. We thought by posting some of these recent comments that it would be beneficial to both future and current customers. Our goal is “Customers for Life!”
- The representative was courteous. He let me know that he was in my yard doing an inspection and he did not disturb any of the plants in the yard. – Union City
- The technician was the most knowledgeable I have met compared with services from another provider for over a year. He was extremely courteous, helpful and thorough. – Newnan
- I appreciate the attention given to me regarding the pest control needs of my company. – Buford
- The agents were truly professional and explained the different programs, cost, and application process. To be a green company is a plus. – Douglasville
- My service rep Ricky Hancock is very efficient and genuinely concerned with pleasing his customers. The support staff at the office is also very helpful in calling to set up appointments. We just added our 3rd contract with Northwest because of the service received. – Fairburn
- The office manager calls to tell me when my pest service is coming, and also emails me to let me know. She knows that I teach school and email is the best way to get in touch with me and I appreciate the extra mile she goes to let me know. I also know the person coming to my house each time; he came to my house one Saturday when I had some questions, so I don’t worry about someone being there when I am not. – Newnan
- Service tech was on time, polite, friendly and did a thorough job. We were very pleased with his explanations and the job that he did. – Dacula
- We have had a termite contract since 2007 but have recently added lawn care and changed our pest control from Arrow. – Jefferson
- We have been very pleased for almost 9 years as a Northwest customer. The field reps always work around the schedule when I can be home to let them in the house. The phone schedulers for appointments are always very friendly and courteous also. – Newnan
- I’ve had my termite service with Northwest Exterminating for almost 9 years and have never been disappointed with the level of professionalism of their employees and the quality of service. I’d used other companies in the past for pest control, but was never completely satisfied. After having my initial Pest Green visit last month, I have to say I’m glad I made the switch. Jesse was more professional and thorough than anyone I’ve had service my home in the past. – Alpharetta
- We’ve only had one problem since we’ve been with Northwest since 1987. Problem was fixed immediately. – McDonough
- Polite professional service, and on time too! – Pine Lake
- I have always received excellent service with fire ant service and termite service. If I ever have a problem, I receive a prompt response. I am especially thankful for Michael Manning. He does a very thorough job each and every time he comes and always makes sure I don’t have any problems before he leaves. He is an excellent representative for your company. – Jefferson
Just wanted to let you know that I found THE company that will handle my pest control from now on. And it’s all because of the service rep that came to my house. His name is Edward Casteel. Extremely professional yet personable, Edward walked me through all of the options and helped me make an informed decision on what services I needed without any pressure to make a sale. He is very knowledgeable and articulate and just an all around good guy. I will definitely be recommending him to friends and neighbors. Thanks for all of your help, Edward.