It’s a fact that every home needs pest control. For the health of your home and the people and pets inside, it is important to keep your home free of pests, critters, insects, etc. Many people are faced with the question of if they should hire a pest control professional or just do it themselves?
We’ve come up with some helpful reasons that we think choosing a pest control professional is the right choice for you.
- Although there are natural DIY products, many store bought pest control products still contain chemicals. Working with chemicals can be hazardous and directions should be followed at all times.
- Sometimes it’s nice to have someone else clean up every now and then. Leave the dead pests and debris to the professionals to clean up.
- If treating the entire home, it can be cheaper to call a professional rather than spend money on gallon after gallon of product.
- Professionals are equipped with high powered sprayers that can be used to treat areas more effectively and quickly.
- Pest control professionals are knowledgeable. They can spot the source of the problem and assist the homeowner with prevention tips that can prevent future problems.
- It is less likely to have a case of over application. Too much product could be more damaging than helpful.
- If the problem persists…they will come back! Northwest Exterminating offers FREE callback services in a case where the problem persists.
Here are a few things to consider when hiring a pest control professional:
- Does the pest company offer experienced and knowledgeable professionals?
- Is the company bonded, insured, and licensed?
- Does the company offer estimates or quotes?
- Do they offer any warranties or money back guarantees?
- What type of pests can they deal with?