As you may know, each week, Northwest Exterminating sends out a Customer Satisfaction Survey to our customers who have recently received a new service. This feedback enables us to pursue our goal of Customers for Life!
Below are just some of the comments we received in the month of April. For additional comments, please contact us HERE.
- We have been a customer of Northwest since we moved to Georgia. The service people have always been on time, knowledgeable and friendly. You are fortunate to have such good employees. – Buford
- Good customer communications, timely service, nice people…good result. – Wildlife
- I was elated with the great customer service I received from everyone I dealt with at Northwest. From those that answered the phone and all my questions, to those who showed up to do the actual application. My son works for a company under the umbrella of Servicemaster, meaning I could have gotten a discount for using Terminix, but I chose Northwest instead because of the incredible difference in the customer service, the professionalism and the willingness to explain the different programs, give ball-park costs, and in general – to make me feel that taking care of my pest control and termite control needs were important. – Dallas
- All of the representatives that have serviced my residence have been courteous, very professional, and knowledgeable about the product and company services. – Stockbridge
- The service was professional and informative. The rapid response to the problem was appreciated. – Buford
- We have always been pleased with the service provided by Northwest. The servicemen are knowledgeable and friendly, and get the job done. – Dallas
- He came when he said he’d be here (he was actually a few minutes early! I was pleasantly surprised), he was very friendly, made sure everything was safe for our kids and dog, when called to return was here in minutes! – Lawrenceville
- Received follow up call after installation to be sure we were satisfied. – Lanier
- Speedy response to my phone calls and they always knew exactly what I was talking about and how to take care of the problem. – Wildlife
- The customer service representative was so polite and helpful. She was not over bearing in trying to sell your products/services. – Newnan
- I’m confident that if I have a question or issue I can call and speak to someone quickly and get the question or issue resolved. – Buford
- I have always been a fan of Northwest, as they have always provided exceptional service. This last visit was no exception. The initial inspector was friendly and thorough, answering all our questions. The gentlemen who came out to perform the service were just as friendly and even more informative than I could have imagined. They did an excellent job! – Wildlife
- Norman Terrell was UNBELIEVABLE! We tried another company that couldn’t get the job done to remove a huge rat problem in our house. We gave them 6 weeks to succeed, and they failed. Norman came in, on a recommendation from a friend of ours, and he had the rats gone from the house within 2 days. We couldn’t have been happier. In fact, we are moving our general pest control to Northwest, as a result of their superb work with the rats. Thank you, Norman. – Wildlife
- Northwest is an excellent company to be doing business with. I am glad to have had them do my home for the prevention of termites and doing the inspections every year. An excellent company. – Stockbridge
- The technician arrived when promised, was very pleasant to speak with, and did an excellent job treating my home. – Smyrna
Ronnie Bedford has been servicing my home and leaving me with a good feeling about what he has found and treated. He is such a good man, pleasant to talk with and a good Christian. Thank you, Ronnie!
Thank you for taking the time to tell us what a great job Ronnie is doing!! Please let us know if there is anything we can do!