With colder temperatures, many animals are trying to find a warm place to call home. Oftentimes, your home is where they find comfort and warmth. No one wants an unwanted animal in their home. They can make nests, invite other unwanted critters, and cause an enormous amount of damage to your home.
- Seal holes around home. These are open doors for nuisance animals to make their way into your home.
- Throw out any food left outdoors. This includes dog food, cat food, and bird feed.
- Take up any water that could possibly attract animals.
- Make sure trash bins are covered securely. The debris will only serve to attract animals.
- Keeping a clean home will also help. General housecleaning rules such as regular sweeping, vacuuming, and washing of dishes will help in not attracting animals.
- General yard maintenance.
If you do find yourself with an unwelcomed roommate, call a professional wildlife control company. This is not something that you want to take on yourself. It is common to find squirrels, rodents, raccoons, snakes, opossums, bees, armadillos and even chipmunks when an animal removal company comes out to your home. Northwest’s wildlife services team specializes in exclusion, removal, and control of these wildlife nuisances. A Northwest representative will inspect your home and develop a customized plan that works best for your home and the nuisances that have invaded so that you can sleep peacefully.