We’re all looking for ways to save money. We’re cutting back on unnecessary items, thinking twice before we spend our money, and looking for ways to save on necessities. One way to save is to install TAP Insulation in your attic.
Attic Before TAP
Tap Insulation saves in two ways: saving on your energy bills and energy savings (along with many other benefits). When your attic has the right r-value, resistance to heat, then your HVAC system runs more efficiently. Less work for your HVAC means less money each month on the bill. Our highly trained professional will evaluate your current r-value and bring your insulation to the Department of Energy recommended r-value of 49, with a minimum of 30.
Attic After TAP
It’s typical to see a 20-38% savings on your energy bills after you’ve had TAP Insulation installed. This will benefit your home in both the cold winter months and the warm summer months because it keeps your home at a consistent temperature throughout the season which gives your HVAC system a break. Lastly, TAP Insulation is a GREEN solution for your home. It’s another great way to save green while going green!
Other benefits of TAP Insulation:
- Insulation made of recycled newsprint.
- Permanent Pest Protection in your attic.
- Fire Safety
Each week we send out a survey to customers who have received a new service from Northwest Exterminating. Our goal is always “Customers for Life”! We want to make sure that each customer is completely satisfied with the service that they have received from Northwest. Our surveys allow us to really see how we’re doing from our customer’s stand point! We are able to use the responses to constantly make Northwest a better company. So what are our customers saying? See for yourself:
- They arrived when promised, they were very clean, were very polite, treated our termite problem, and finished quickly. – Newnan service center
- Fire ant service was just great. We added it recently during our quarterly and termite renewal service. – Stockbridge service center
- Northwest representative, John Davis, was very helpful and knowledgeable in assessing my needs for termite protection. The termite technician who actually performed the job, Bobby McMichen, was on time and did a fantastic job. I would recommend Northwest to all my friends and family members. – Dallas service center
- I like the green option. Reps have always been friendly and knowledgeable. They have always been receptive to our needs. They will return with a smile if having an insect problem. They will return as much as neccessary to get the problem solved. – Dallas service center
- When I started to have issues with bugs in my house, I called Northwest. The representative was polite and attended to my needs quickly. We had our initial visit within 2 days and our service was completed by the end of the week. This was very helpful as I am 39 weeks pregnant and needed to have it completed before the new baby arrived. – Newnan service center
- We had a yellow jacket infestation in the wall of my home. My husband and I were on a trip and my son was home to handle the situation. He called a different company and wasn’t treated very well. Once he called your company he got the help he needed right away. The other company told him it would cost upwards of $1000 to fix the problem and with you guys it was less then $250. I want to thank you for not taking advantage of a young man that didn’t know what to do with the problem before him. May God bless you for your kindness. – Wildlife Team
- The representative was courteous and knowledgeable. He also came on short notice regarding an emergency situation. – Columbus service center
- I had a complete understanding of the work that was to be performed and how it would work. The service rep called in advance and was on time. He completed the work in a timely manner. – Monroe service center
- Friendly, professional service technician. Reviewed everything with me and treated whole house – even did basement and attic and we did not go over that. Thorough treatment. Confident that if I have aproblem I can call my representative and he will handle it quickly. – East Cobb service center
- Northwest has always provided excellent service in both Pest management and Termite service and most recently the lawn care service. – Stockbridge service center
- We had really bad ants and with one treatment, they are GONE! – Buford service center
- We are a farm to table restaurant that would never consider using products with unnatural pesticides. We are so glad you have green shield products. Our representative was extremely knowledgeable about the pests that have previously inhabited this 70 year old building and setup traps to monitor any pest traffic we have. He even told us to call him at the first sign of pest activity. – Canton service center
For more information on the services offered at Northwest Exterminating visit our website at callnorthwest.com or call 888.466.7849
NorPest Green Pest Control
Green Mosquito Control
Bed Bug Control
Fire Ant Control
Green Property Solutions
Community Management Services
A Columbus family recently had some unwelcome guests in the form of Formosan termites. Out of over 2,000 species of termites, Formosan termites or “Super Termites” are the most aggressive. They are native to Asia and often make their way into the US through shipped wood. Formosan termites gather in large colonies and can cause thousands of dollars of damage to a home. Once a home is infested with Formosan termites, they can be difficult to control. That is why termite prevention is key!
In this particular case, a family member noticed “flying insects” and called Northwest Exterminating to identify the pests as Formosan termites. Northwest President, Steve Phillips, personally went out with the team to inspect the home. The termites were found swarming in several areas of the home. We installed a termite baiting system, The Sentricon System with Always Active, an effective and environmentally friendly option to eliminate and prevent termites. Always Active offers continuous property protection from the termite colony – not just the individual termite.
We strongly suggested that this customer’s neighbors have their homes inspected for termites as well. If a neighbor has termites, or some other pest or rodent infestation, they can easily make their way over to your home. That is why termite protection is so important…prevention is key! Preventing termites from ever getting into your home will ensure that you don’t get a termite infestation. Call us or visit us online for a FREE termite inspection
Watch Steve Phillips and some of the Northwest Exterminating team on Columbus’ WRBL News 3.