Macon Pest Control: Attic Insulation
Poor attic insulation in your home can cost you hundreds of dollars every year on your heating and cooling bills. There are many benefits to insulating your attic with Northwest. We offer an energy-efficient blown-in insulation that comes with the added value of pest control. Let’s see if our attic insulation is right for you!
- The blown-in insulation allows it to cover every corner of your attic. You will never have to worry if there are any gaps in your insulation.
- The material is dense, which means it allows less air flow between the insulation particles, keeping the ideal air inside the home, instead of escaping outside. This can help decrease your energy costs!
- The density also reduces outside noise, allowing your home to be a bit quieter.
- The temperature will stay consistent throughout the day, which decreases the workload on your HVAC system.
- Our insulation is Energy-Star rated and is considered a green product, made from all natural ingredients and recycled newspaper.
- It’s infused with borates, a pest control agent that helps control roaches, earwigs, ants, silverfish, and other pests. The borates won’t wear off, so your attic is always protected.
- With the help of the borates, the insulation is fire-retardant, adding another level of protection to your home.
If you think you’re ready for updated insulation and want a free quote, give your local pest control company a call today!
Alabama Pest Control: Attic Insulation
The transition from winter to spring can wreak havoc on your home’s energy consumption. Living in Alabama during the early spring gives us cold mornings and hot afternoons. Changing your thermostat to keep you comfortable inside shouldn’t be a daily task. Your attic insulation should be able to properly keep your home either cool or warm depending on the outside temperature. Let’s go over the benefits of getting your home properly insulated.
Benefits to Attic Insulation:
- Lower utility bills: You can save an average of 15 percent on your utility bills by getting better insulation in your attic.
- Safer home structure: Insulation can help prevent gradual damage to your home caused by heat and moisture.
- Better indoor air quality: Poor insulation can allow dust, dirt, mold, and mildew to enter your home.
- Keep pests away: Some insulations are coated with borate, which can affect pests such as roaches, ants, and more by causing a disruption to their stomachs and can also affect their nervous systems. It isn’t harmful to pets or family.
Attic insulation creates pockets that slow heat or cool air from attempting to flow through your home. This will help with uneven temperatures throughout your home. Installing insulation will also help your HVAC system run more efficiently and will help cut down on the times you have to adjust the thermostat, allowing lower energy bills.
If you believe you need to replace your attic’s insulation, consider reaching out to your local Opelika pest control company for a free quote!