The temperature is dropping in Georgia and your energy bills are raising. Do you know the r-value of the insulation in your attic? Probably not. The Department of Energy recommends an r-value of 49 with a minimum of 30 in your home insulation. By adding the recommended r-value to your home, you can ensure that your home is working efficiently while lowering your energy bills.
Northwest Exterminating offers attic insulation that offers many benefits besides just saving energy and putting more money in your pocket.
- Immediate Return on Your Investment – Typical to see anywhere from 20-38% savings on your energy bills!
- 10% Tax Credit in 2011 – Homeowners can claim a 10% tax credit (or up to $500) on the installation investment, if TAP is installed in 2011.
- Permanent Pest Protection in Attic – Roaches, ants, and other pests like to nest in attics. TAP Insulation controls these unwanted invaders.
- Fire Safety – TAP is treated with a fire retardant that forms a charred surface which, when burned, limits the spread of fire.
- Year-round comfort – TAP allows you to keep more consistent temperatures throughout the seasons.
- A Break for Your HVAC System – With proper insulation, your heating and cooling systems will not have to work as hard.
- A GREEN Solution – Insulating your home with TAP saves landfill space and conserves energy used in your home.