Just because summer is over doesn’t mean that mosquitoes are no longer a concern. Mosquitoes can continue to be an issue throughout fall.
Be sure that you are continuing to take the proper steps to protect yourself and your yard from mosquitoes.
- Remove areas of standing water (gutters, plants, lawn decor, tires, playgrounds, debris, etc).
- Keep screens on windows and doors.
- Use insect repellant when outdoors.
- Wear clothing that covers arms and legs.
- Wear light colored clothing. Mosquitoes are attracted to dark colors.
- Hire professional pest management to treat your yard for mosquitoes and their breeding grounds.
Call Northwest Exterminating for mosquito control.