It’s the biggest day of the year for football fans…the SUPER BOWL!!! What better way to cheer on your team than throwing a Super Bowl party? Regardless of what team you’re cheering for you can still make sure to GO GREEN for the big game!
Check out these tips from Northwest Exterminating to make your Super Bowl party an environmentally friendly party!
- Bite sized or finger foods eliminate the need for plastic ware.
- If plastic ware is used, make sure it, along with any other recyclable goods, are put in separate containers to be recycled.
- Using real dishes may take a little more clean-up than disposable items but it will save you money and keep disposable items out of landfills.
- Buy in bulk. Items bought in bulk use less material than items bought individually.
- Have options for trash and recyclables. Clearly label these for your guests.
These are just a few Green tips on how to keep your Super Bowl party a GREEN party!!
So who are you rooting for this Sunday?