There are few things more important to us at Northwest than protecting the Earth. In today’s world, there is no excuse not to go green – especially, when it comes to pest control. NorPest Green is an all-around Eco-friendly program that utilizes what nature has given us to protect homes, and businesses from pests.
NorPest Green was developed exclusively by Northwest Exterminating to get rid of pests while maintaining the lowest environmental impact possible. We know how important the health of your family (pets included!) and the environment is…you can do both with our environmentally friendly pest control solution.
NorPest Green is a customized program that utilizes only the most innovative and advanced products and equipment available. Our products’ active ingredients are derived from flowers, plants, and natural elements from the earth. Our green pest control doesn’t use harsh chemicals and is just as effective as traditional pest control.
NorPest Green Highlights:
- Kind to your natural surroundings
- Uses botanicals and earth-based products
- Enhances the health of living and working environments by keeping pests out
Why choose NorPest Green?
- Customized treatment plan and equipment from a professional exterminating company
- Proven effectiveness against a broad spectrum of pests
- Quick knockdown of indoor and outdoor pests
- Guaranteed protection from ants, roaches, mice, spiders, centipedes, millipedes, scorpions, earwigs, silverfish, and other pests
While the environment is crucial on our list of priorities, our customers are number one! That’s why we think home and business owners should… Trust the Mouse!
What other ways do you go green?
This is a very relevant topic. I have to agree with you. The very first thing that you really have to do to effectively control pest infesting your home is to DETERMINE the type of pest in the first place then you can decide on what pest control method that you will be using to completely drive them away from your lovely home.
Thank you for your comment! Come back for more industry related news!