Below are 5 key tips to preventing cockroaches from moving into your home:
- Reduce the clutter in your home – By eliminating clutter you eliminate feeding and hiding spots for roaches and other pests. It also allows you to see pests easier with clutter out of the way.
- Seal Cracks and Crevices in the Kitchen and Bathroom – Roaches hide out in cracks and crevices so by sealing them off, it prevents them from having a place to stay.
- Eliminate Moisture – Eliminating moisture takes away roaches and other pests water sources. Fix leaky faucets and standing areas of water.
- Clean Messes – Wipe up spills and messes immediately.
- Empty Trash – Remove trash from house on a regular basis and place in a tightly sealed garbage can outside of the home.